Thursday, April 26, 2012

3...2...1 BLAST OFF!

I remember when I was a little girl and my father would take my brothers and me to the park to launch rockets. The entire process started with building the rockets but apparently I blocked that step. Maybe I wasn't very good at it.
  Last weekend, my brother came to visit us, he surprised the kids with rockets of their own. What an awesome surprise! For me, those are the types of experiences that are  remembered forever. Alanah didn't take much interest in building the rockets but she enjoyed the blast off.
Listening to Jayson count down and seeing excitement radiating from him was wonderful.  I'm so grateful for the small things that bring families together. Mark and Jayson are so much alike in their personalities.  I have to say that 34 year old Jayson is just as excited about rockets as 8 year old Jayson.  Those two were just a joy to observe.




No comments: