Sunday, August 8, 2010

Chicken Soup for my Soul

There aren't a whole lot of things better than seeing my kids play together.  They get lost in their games and totally consumed by whatever creative character they are for the day.  I love the confidence that radiates from their contagious smiles as they dance and sing to the music.  It's difficult to learn each one's individual love language, but the times that I get it right, their gratitude illuminates my soul.
The result of a boy giving a girl, in Jayson's words,"the ultimate makeover".   Alanah loved it, just because Jayson did it.


Green Tea (water with green food coloring) and marshmallows. We do love a good tea party.

Playing "Dress up" never gets old.  

The funniest water fight between Jayson and Alanah! 

1 comment:

Cammie said...

I love your family! Soren and Dahlia have to meet your kids one day. Jayson giving Alanah a makeover is darling.