- 1 pound 14 Ounces by August 11th.
- Saturation down to 20-24 but she's not tolerating it well. they will go up a little on the 7th
- She still isn't tolerating weaning the vent levels by the 10th and has to go back up to 30-34
- Isabella had a rough night and is now up to 38 on the ventilator. I previously mentioned that 15 is ideal.
This was a really good week for Isabella, busy...but good. She's grown quite a bit and was given a bigger intubation tube. She's breathing well on her own and her murmur doesn't seem to be slowing her down thus far. She is slowly weaning off the ventilator and taking small steps toward ex-tubation. She is awake and playful for a good portion of the day and loves putting her hands in her mouth. She started smiling this week...sure it's gas, but hey...it's a smile.
Isabella is doing so well! Nate and I have been doing her cares and it's amazing. It's only taking her temp and changing diapers, but, it really aids in eliminating some of the helplessness that we feel. Her heart murmur sounds a bit louder but this could be a good thing. It may be because it's closing. She's beginning to look a little bigger, on the 6th. Isabella is gaining about .5 to 1 ounce per day.
- 1 pound 12 ounces on the 7th.