Monday, March 15, 2010

Manna from Heaven

I finally baked a loaf of Gluten Free Bread from scratch that's worth the time and effort.  I love the versatility of the recipe. Just like almost any bread recipe, you can add herbs, cinnamon, berries...Whatever suits your taste. I made a basic white 2 lb loaf.  It's been almost two years since I've had a sandwich...Two years! needles to say, I'm super excited.  Do you see what I see?, 10 slices of perfectly dense bread in all its glory...
The recipe came from Gluten Free Goddess. The link is in the side bar. She's got some good tips too

3 comments:

Mike and Emily said...

Wowzers! That looks delish! I'm so happy for you and your renewed relationships with sandwiches!

The Bunnell Family said...

HA H! Thank you my dear.

Katie said...

I was hoping you would post this! I need to try that. I am sure Evan would appreciate a sandwich about now! (He gave up Gluten for Lent in support of his roommate)